01. Select "Insert" from the top menu in your Prezi editor
02. Select "YouTube Video"
03. Paste the video URL into the prompt
04. "Select "Insert"
The video will take a moment to render, and then you will see the default video thumbnail.
05. Move and manipulate the video using the transformation tool.
Just like you would with an image in Prezi.
06. Make the video autoplay by putting it in it's own frame to autoplay as part of your presentation.
07. Right-click it and select "Add to Path
It will show up in your timeline, where you can drag it to be in the desired location in your presentation path.
Note: You will need an active Internet connection to play the video when presenting.