How to fix incompatible JVM issue while installing Eclipse
While installing Eclipse in windows, got one error like above and unable to proceed with the installation.
This video describes how to successfully install Eclipse.
How to solve incompatible JVM issue while installing Eclipse.
Error - Version 1.7 is not compatible with this product. Version 1.8 or higher required.
Solution- lets follow the steps to solve it.
- Go to google.com search for JAVA SE 8 and download
- As shown in the video select the 64 bit JDK and download
- Follow the steps to Install the JDK as shown in Video.
- Once installed JDK successfully
- Then download 64bit Eclipse and install it.
- Now you have successfully installed JDK and Eclipse
- Eclipse should open now without any issue.
Generally, a Service Code of SC899-00 will be caused by incorrect drivers on a Windows computer. Ensuring you have correct drivers installed and are not using Microsoft IPP Class Drivers and are not using a WSD port, are the most common solutions. …