We've no more time to spend searching for a solution because bug is too old now :(.
SO let's start with a perl or python script. Please help me to write a script according to specs below :
- choice of perl or python will be done according to easiest way to install and configure perl/python for a web server and restrict to some directory only on a VirtualHost apache conf.
- script will be called from an GET HTTP call.
- arguments of script are:
* docroot relative path of source pdf file
* docroot relative path of a destination lowres folder
* docroot relative path of a destination thumbnail folder
- script will produces 2 jpg images from 1st page of the pdf:
* lowres file will be jpeg of 1st pdf page with max size = 220x220 pixels. w/h ratio of pdf page is preserved of course.
* thumb file will be jpeg of 1st pdf page with max size = 48x48 pixels. w/h ratio of pdf page is preserved of course.
Could you help me to solve this ?