I have around 21 years of experience with IT industry and I have worked with many Fortune 100s around the globe. My core area of expertise is Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and ANYTHING C#.
I also dwell in all other technologies which create the larger eco system of Web 2.0 and above i.e. ES, WASM, WebRTC and more.
I want to help as many people as I can but of late, I have been getting many requests w.r.t. gigs and development work offers. While I really appreciate the offers, I do not believe in doing these commercial engagements using EE. If you really need experts on the following areas:
1. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Including Field Service and Project Service Automation)
2. C# - WinForms / WPF / Windows Service Development
3. ASP.Net - WebAPI / WebForms / MVC / ASP.Net Core
4. VB6/VB.Net to C# Migration
5. .Net Core
Visit us on https://oblakconsulting.com
Here is my Track Record at EE
- Joined on 04 May, 2005
- Started participating on 31 May, 2005
- 10,000 points limit crossed on 09 June, 2005
- 20,000 points limit crossed on 10 June, 2005
- 50,000 points limit crossed on 24 June, 2005
- 100,000 points limit crossed on 16 July, 2005
- 100 Questions answered on 28 July, 2005
- Cleared Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation C#(70-536) on 8 August, 2006
- Got Master Level in ASP.Net TA on 06 October, 2006
- Resumed contributing at EE on 15/05/2010.
- Earned Overall Wizard Status - Crossed 3,00,000 points on 13th June 2010.
- Earned Master Rank in Microsoft Dynamics - on 27th June 2010
- Earned Guru Rank in ASP.Net - on 07th July 2010
- Earned Overall Wizard Status - Crossed 5,00,000 points on 29th July 2010.
- Earned Master Rank in CRM Software - on 23rd October 2010
- Earned Master Rank in .Net - on 3rd December 2010
- Earned Guru Rank in Microsoft Dynamics - on 3rd February 2011
- Earned Master Rank in Microsoft Applications - on 18th March 2011
- Earned Wizard Rank in Microsoft Dynamics - on 18th October 2011
- Crossed 1 Million Points Mark - on 12th March 2012