Experienced technology architect proficient at focusing ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements in order to architect simple and reliable infrastructure solutions that insure the success of our partners.
I offer a consultative approach while steering clients into proven and manageable solutions that can be well supported. The ability to speak with technical credibility as well as C level financial and outcome based reasoning allows me to inspire confidence in the presented solutions.
• VMware vSphere and Hyper-V Virtualization Platforms
• Traditional SAN and Hyperconverged iSCSI/NFS storage
• Logical and Physical network design
• Wireless networking site planning and performance monitoring
• Server room rack and cable management design
• RDS Based application servers
• IIS and Apache web servers with SSL and load balanced clustering
• MSSQL and MySQL Database servers
• Dev/Ops, continuous deployment, and continuous integration
• Monitoring/Management software including Solarwinds, PRTG, Labtech, and Zabbix
• Windows Server 2003-2016 administration, installation, migration, and upgrades
• Build/Web/Storage Linux/Unix server administration
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis training design and instruction