Consulting Technical Skills
● Extensive experience in all Microsoft products and Operating Systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Small Business Server 2011.
● Over 16 years of experience in designing, installing, and configuring networks for a variety of clients.
● Experienced using administrative tools in Windows Server/Workstation and Windows 2012 Server to create Primary Domain Controllers, configure and maintain Active Directory, manage users and groups, and assigning rights/permissions.
● Extensive experience with Exchange Server 2010 as well as SharePoint Server.
● Ability to design hierarchical network structures and assign IP networks
● Over 16 years’ experience programming routers and switches, and performing troubleshooting tasks for connectivity, speed, and packet loss issues
● Knowledge and experience using routed protocols such as TCP/IP.
● Nineteen years of general experience building, troubleshooting, and upgrading PC computers.
Web Design & Hosting Server Management
● Manages and maintains Windows 2012 web hosting server.
● Maintains all server and hosting services including IIS, FTP, SMTP as well as various other web hosting related services and applications.
● Top level domain name registrar and administration of NS domain services.
● Web Site Design application experience includes but not limited to hand written HTML, Microsoft FrontPage, NetObjects Fusion and currently Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.
● Integration of ASP and ASP.net applications into functional web sites and modification of existing ASP and ASP.net code to meet clients’ needs.
● Site design creation with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
● Fifteen years overall experience designing and maintaining web sites for various business customers.