Learn how to make your own table of contents in Microsoft Word using paragraph styles and the automatic table of contents tool. We'll be using the paragraph styles in Word’s Home toolbar to help you create a table of contents.
01. Type out your initial header
02. Apply the Heading 1 style to it
03. Type out a secondary header
04. Apply the Heading 2 style to it
05. Type out a tertiary header
06. Apply the Heading 3 style to it
07. Generate your table of contents
Based on the headers you created. Place your cursor in the location you want the table of contents to be inserted
08. Select References from the toolbar
09. Select Table of Contents
10. Select Automatic Table 1
Your Table of Contents will be inputted automatically using the heading styles you previously applied!
Azure has a changed a lot since it was originally introduce by adding new services and features. Do you know everything you need to about Azure? This course will teach you about the Azure App Service, monitoring and application insights, DevOps, and Team Services.
You can use the network upload option and the Office 365 Import service to bulk-import PST files to user mailboxes. Network upload means that you upload the PST files a temporary storage area in the Microsoft cloud.