The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to Test the speed of a WordPress Website. Site
Speed is an important metric of a site’s health. Slow site speed can result in viewers leaving your site
quickly and not seeing your content.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Tools Used are Pingdom.com, and Google
Insights’ Site Speed Tools.
1. Log into your Hosting account. IPage will be used for demonstration
2. Go To: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/ and enter your URL
3. Examine Waterfall , Performance Grade, and Page Analysis. Note the items which may be slowing down your site or have errors.
4. Go to: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ and Enter URL.
5. Examine bothe Mobile and Desktop sections. Note any errors or issues. This tool will tell you which items are of most importance.
6. Choose which of the items you noted are necessary to fix to increase the speed of your site.
Ecommerce has truly become one of the most prosperous ways of monetizing your brand on the Internet. However, when it comes to it, auditing is undoubtedly the lifeblood of this type of business. This article will help you to conduct your ecommerce …
I recently worked on a Wordpress site that utilized the popular ContactForm7 (https://contactform7.com/) plug-in that only sends an email and does not save data. The client wanted the data saved to a custom CRM database. This is my solution.