The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to Test the speed of a WordPress Website. Site
Speed is an important metric of a site’s health. Slow site speed can result in viewers leaving your site
quickly and not seeing your content.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Tools Used are Pingdom.com, and Google
Insights’ Site Speed Tools.
1. Log into your Hosting account. IPage will be used for demonstration
2. Go To: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/ and enter your URL
3. Examine Waterfall , Performance Grade, and Page Analysis. Note the items which may be slowing down your site or have errors.
4. Go to: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ and Enter URL.
5. Examine bothe Mobile and Desktop sections. Note any errors or issues. This tool will tell you which items are of most importance.
6. Choose which of the items you noted are necessary to fix to increase the speed of your site.
This introductory course to Windows 7 environment will teach you about working with the Windows operating system. You will learn about basic functions including start menu; the desktop; managing files, folders, and libraries.
Geo-targeting is the practice of distributing content based on a person’s location, as best as you can determine it. Let’s look at some ways you could successfully use this tactic. The following tips and case studies could lead to meaningful results.
This article demonstrates a very simple pattern for creating a WordPress plugin that displays and processes a form.
The form is activated by a shortcode and includes server side validation of the data .