The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how to Test the speed of a WordPress Website. Site
Speed is an important metric of a site’s health. Slow site speed can result in viewers leaving your site
quickly and not seeing your content.
This will be demonstrated using a Windows 8 PC. Tools Used are Pingdom.com, and Google
Insights’ Site Speed Tools.
1. Log into your Hosting account. IPage will be used for demonstration
2. Go To: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/ and enter your URL
3. Examine Waterfall , Performance Grade, and Page Analysis. Note the items which may be slowing down your site or have errors.
4. Go to: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ and Enter URL.
5. Examine bothe Mobile and Desktop sections. Note any errors or issues. This tool will tell you which items are of most importance.
6. Choose which of the items you noted are necessary to fix to increase the speed of your site.
Veeam Explore for Oracle delivers low RTOs and RPOs with agentless transaction log backup and transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases. You can restore the database to a precise point in time, even to a specific transaction.
While Plesk offers many potential benefits to website administrators, including compatibility with Windows Server and other leading technologies, the company has also been working to differentiate it from other control panels for content management…